Lori Karbal Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Lori Karbal!
We offer refunds within the first 10 days of the receipt of your purchase. After 10 days, you will not be offered a refund.
Eligibility for Refunds
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be returned.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
- All special orders are final sale
If you are approved then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a timely manner.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Lorikarbalshopify@gmail.com or 248-258-1959.
- Please email us at Lorikarbalshopify@gmail.com or call us at 248-258-1959 to notify us of your return. Please send the product to the following address: 560 North Old Woodward, Birmingham, Michigan 48009.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs and insurance for returning your item. Any item $100.00 or over must be insured.
- Shipping costs and insurance are non-refundable. The original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.