The Palm Springs scented candle is delicately hand engraved with a palm leaf pattern. The deep khaki colored glass recalls the vegetal spirit of this collection.
Spanish explorers called this place in Upper California «la Palma de la mano de dios», the palm of God’s hand. Mexico became independent in 1823 and Upper California was ceded to the United States in 1848. It was then that American topographic engineers used the name Palm Springs on their cartographic surveys in homage to the Californian palm tree that thrives in this region.